I made these two blessing dresses from an old Wedding dress that had been damaged by water. The mom is giving these dresses to her two daughters to put in their hope chest.
I hopped over here from Zoies blog. You are so talented. I love this idea of using something old to create something new. They are beautiful. Welcome to the blogging world!
5 comments:
You have more talent in your little finger than I have in my entire body! Wowzers. These are gorgeous. I can't wait to see more!!!
Beautiful! And what a great idea.
I hopped over here from Zoies blog. You are so talented. I love this idea of using something old to create something new. They are beautiful.
Welcome to the blogging world!
those are amazing!!!! I think I might do something like that from my wedding dress for my daughter!!
LOVE these! I had dresses for my girls made from my wedding dress when we had them sealed to us. It was precious.
Yay on your new blog!!
Post a Comment