Sunday, March 1, 2009

Here's the past month in whirlwind...

We weren't busy enough, so we decided to move. Actually, it's been one year to the month that we put our home up for sale in IL. Now, one year later, we are moved in and are soooo happy to be getting settled. I know, the cactus has got to go. The girls were in the musical "Thoroughly Modern Millie" and had a great time. I helped with the costumes. It was a cast of 72 youth ages 8-18. There were 7 performances.

Aren't my girls just beauties?





Shelley played the roll of Dorothy Parker and Millie spills a drink on her dress, tries to clean it with soy sauce and Shelley has a huge scream off stage. Shreeeeek!


Well, that's all we've been up to. Not much.



2 comments:

ZB said...

I guess I've been out of sorts, missing all these posts. Shame on me. I love the house (despite the plethora of cactus). Can't wait to see the decor!!! it's always a wonder. And I love the costumes. you did an awesome job. Bet it's nice to have a few things behind you.

Illinios Wrights said...

For the record I like the cactus! Really!