Thursday, June 19, 2008

For Sale

I did some work for a friend this winter/spring and I never took pictures. Her home is up for sale now so I grabbed some of the pictures. Her home is so beautiful. She has worked very hard on it. This is the master bedroom. I did the red chair slip cover, the three large pillows on the bed, the red curtains, and the folded duvet cover at the end of the bed.

Here's that cute table cloth. It looks so much better at her house than mine.
15 ft curtains. We didn't hang them perfectly spaced, but it will do. It was very hard to stand on the latter that high and space the curtains evenly. She did the right side, I did the left. Bathroom curtains

Here are the hope chest cushions.
Girls' shower curtain.
And Boys' shower curtain.

5 comments:

onehm said...

HOLY COW!! These are amazing photos of some beautiful work! Way to go, Aunt Runny!!

Angela said...

Okay I have projects that need your touch. Hurry up and finish that vacation! My sewing machine and I miss you :)

Paula said...

Wow, your work really makes the home look decorated and gorgeous!

ZB said...

Holy smokes. You have wowed me once again. I'm so excited to have you come and beautify my house.

Illinios Wrights said...

Okay, how did you do these? Call me. I'm going to do one like it for my kitchen.