Sunday, June 29, 2008

Music Man

This was the best shot I got of Shellbell in her green plaid jacket (that I made for Zoie bell) and navy shirt. She wasn't wearing her fabulous hat that Zoie bell made when she was in Music Man a few years ago.


Shellbell, Code Man, and Mini Zo were in the musical "Music Man" this past week and here are some of their costumes. Shellbell was the American Gothic Farmer's wife, Code Man was Withrop who talks with a lisp, and Mini Zo was in the band. Now think the minuet in G: Ladi dadi dadi dadi da, ladi da, ladi da.


2 comments:

Paula said...

They are so cute! Perfect costumes. I bet they had a great time. What a wonderful experience for them all. How long does the show run? Are they done? Please bring a video when you come visit. I want to see them!

ZB said...

That costume has seen some good shows. I'm glad it continues to be used. I wish I could have been there to sing along. I love that show. Can't wait to see the video. They look so wonderful.