Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Big Z's Blessing Jumper

Well, it's been awhile since I blogged. We sold our home, packed in a day and a half, moved, unpacked, and I'm finally getting back to some sewing. It is always an honor to sew a blessing outfit for a little one. It's a chance to think about that child all day. This is my nefew, Big Z's. I think he is going to be quite a great kid. Z the Great!

It is made of a natural linen with some pin tucks and a few embroidery stiches. Notice the initials on the collar (Foo Foo's Zoo did that for me).
Yes, boy bonnets can have a few gathers.

2 comments:

Paula said...

Wow, it is really beautiful! You are so talented. I absolutely loved Anna's (with roses in the print...for my Anna Rose). What a thoughtful aunt you are!

ZB said...

It's so gorgeous. These pictures don't do it justice. And boys in bonnets rule!