Amy is going to a Birthday Party for a 12 year old girl, so I made t his for zero dollars from my scraps of material. I did not have a pattern, I just cut out a large U shape extra wide and then put in 5 three inch pleats at the top. That made it gather together like a skirt at the top. It is reversible and has one pocket that is split down the middle. The handles have a little pink trim. Next time I would add more of that trim to other places.
1 comment:
Oh, I want one. It could be a diaper/church/whatever bag. I need you to help though.
I am loving all the work you've been doing in your house. You sure have been busy. Very elegant looking. And the girls room is stunning. The BW and the material is really beautiful. My kids' room ...well, every room needs a make over in my house, but....think I'll pass for now.
Simply gorgeous work.
Post a Comment